Consistent with OIF Implementation Agreement
The device provides advanced demodulation to analyze the state-of-polarization and optical phase of a phase-modulated signal relative to an externally supplied optical reference, enabling recovery of the phase-polarization constellation of 40G/s and 100 G/s Dual Polarization Quadrature Phase Shift Keyed (DP-DQPSK) format signals. In addition, the ICR incorporates four sets of high sensitivity balanced photodiodes with four differential linear amplifiers to provide four output channels up to 32 G Baud Rate.
1) C-Band or L-Band Operation
2) -5ºC to 75ºC operation
3) Compliance with OIF Implementation Agreement
4) Telcordia GR-1221-Core compliant
5) Telcordia GR-468-Core compliant
1) 40 Gb/s and 100 Gb/s DP-QPSK transmission system.